Sales Account ManagerLocation: South East of England
Are you looking for your next career step and an opportunity to work in a highly dynamic company with an excellent focus on achievement and a great customer experience, that values its workforce?
As a UK Leader in unified communications, Talk Straight are experiencing 25%+ growth year on year. The company is financially sound and privately owned and is well positioned for further significant growth over the next 3-5 years.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive sales performer based in the South East of England, that is not afraid to take the initiative and challenge the status quo.
A strong focus on long-term customer acquisition, whilst maximising and retaining key customer accounts. The account manager will also be supported by Talk Straight’s extensive channel programme. Maximising our strategic portfolio in new and existing customers by selling and up-selling; Connectivity, Firewall, Filtering, WAN, Hosting, VOIP, Endpoint Management & Storage.
The role will involve travel to new clients, key accounts and partners across the South East of England. As such the role holder, must be prepared to travel and stay away from home as and when required.
- Exceed Gross Profit and Revenue targets
- Sell the full portfolio of products; Connectivity, Firewall, Filtering, WAN, Hosting, VOIP, Endpoint Management & Storage
- - Identify and target new business opportunities
- - Maximise and retain existing key customer business
- - Attend customer / partner visits, conferences, seminars and exhibitions as required
- Delivering accurate sales
- Create, update and maintain customer contact records using the company CRM
- Adhere to defined Talk Straight sales best practises and guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The position requires the following:
- - A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Track record of exceeding targets
- Ideally experience of the Education ICT market
- Strong written, numerical and presentation skills
- - Excellent presentation skills
- - Strong negotiation skills
- - Good sales skills and methodology
- Previous and strong experience with CRM and Quoting systems
- - Flexible can-do attitude with a willingness and ability to adapt within the role and challenge the status-quo
- - Good communicating and influencing skills
- - Strong team working skills
- - Planning & organising skills
- - Good commercial judgement and decision making
If you would like to apply for this position please contact: email@example.com